Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Letting Go


Since the new year, I've done very little blogging. When I started up my blog, I was in a serious transition and trying to come back to the world, remember how to laugh a little, and make a few new friends. It gave me something to focus on and do while I figured a few things out in my life, and it was great fun! But I'm in a different space now and this blog has served it's purpose. I picked up a few readers and made some friends along the way, but I realize that I'm not putting forth the effort to keep those connections going strong. Sure, I could just post something every so often, but what's the point? We all know, to keep a blog alive, you have to stay active. Since I'm not, it just feels like a loose end to me. A part of me will miss it, which is the reason I have put off writing this final post for a couple of months now since I made my decision, but I can still enjoy reading all your amazing blogs from time to time, right?


So, I love you all. Thanks for reading, and for your great comments. I'll be around...

No comments:

Post a Comment