Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Australian Idol

Yup, I'm still around. And life is good.


I love, love, love American Idol! I know, big deal, who doesn't? Honestly though, I really love the show! Growing up, it was Solid Gold for me. You can bet I never missed an episode. Thanks to that blessed invention of the DVR, I don't ever have to miss a single show of Idol either. And then even when the show goes over time and I miss Simon's response to my favorite performance of the night, I can be assured that You Tube will have my back.


When I was a little girl, I was completely in love with Andy Gibb. I'm telling you, I was going to marry him! I'm not kidding! Shadow Dancing was my very first album. I was 7 years old. To this day, I still listen to my Andy...and I still get all weak in the limbs. Here's one of his many Solid Gold performances, singing my favorite song.




Last night, another of those Aussie men did it for me. Just in case you missed it, here it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment